ISFGS has added a new format to our webinar series! We are now accepting abstract submissions
from young surgeons and surgery residents/fellows in training related to fluorescence guided surgery.
This new webinar format will include presentation of the selected abstracts by the submitting authors and will involve interactive Q and A, giving the presenters the opportunity to discuss their work with the audience.
Submissions will be graded on:
- Quality of images or video
- Stage of development
- Clinical implication
- Abstracts of less than 500 words in English.
- Only surgeon residents and fellows in training or those surgeons who have been in practice less than 5 years can submit
- Video and images are optional but highly encouraged.
- Must be related to fluorescence guided surgery
- Human clinical, laboratory (basic science) or animal studies accepted (all submissions must be
work approved by institutional ethics committees)
- Novel application to existing technology or novel technology
- Video/images should not be embedded in the abstract form
- Video/images should have a detailed description.
- Complete the abstract submission form (below)
- Share images/video using a OneDrive, Dropbox, YouTube URL or other file sharing link.