Membership is free. Join today!
Members of the International Society of Fluorescence Guided Surgery (ISFGS) will gain access to the latest research, technology and knowledge available in the field of fluorescence guided surgery. Members will avail themselves of various modes of communication through the ISFGS website, increased opportunities for global and regional networking through ISFGS meetings and other educational events and programs. Every member of ISFGS plays an integral role in its future and success. It is the mission of ISFGS to ensure all members have the opportunity to contribute new ideas for new programs and other initiatives for its continued evolution and progress.
Join our growing society.
Become a Member Today!
ISFGS members are dedicated to advancing and promoting the science and practice of fluorescence guided surgery and the ISFGS is committed to helping its members achieve this goal.
- Access to the ISFGS website and member-only content
- Access to the membership directory*
- Ability to network with other surgeons involved in fluorescence guided surgery
- Access to educational programs
- Access to a Resource Library of publications, video, and images
- Updates on the most current status of fluorescence guided imaging and calendar of ISFGS and related events
- Committee and leadership opportunities
Our new image guided surgery patient educational site has launched. As a practicing surgeon member of ISFGS, you have the option to be listed in the Find-A-Surgeon directory where patients can search and contact you! This is a free member benefit for all of our practicing surgeons.
*The Find-A-Surgeon directory is initially for surgeons practicing in the United States and will be expanded to regions outside of the United States soon.