This site and all of its content is copyrighted by the International Society for Fluorescence Guided Surgery, Inc. All rights reserved. Opinions expressed by members and contributors are their own and not necessarily those of the International Society for Fluorescence Guided Surgery, Inc., the society staff, or any member of the Executive Board. The International Society for Fluorescence Guided Surgery, Inc. disclaims responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any ideas or products referred to in the articles or other information contained in our website.
The content on this website is intended for healthcare professionals only. It is not intended for patients or individuals seeking healthcare advice or diagnoses. Individuals seeking healthcare advice or diagnoses should consult with a qualified healthcare professional.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The International Society for Fluorescence Guided Surgery, Inc (ISFGS) is committed to protect the privacy of its members and customers. ISFGS maintains its internet site as an information resource and service for surgeons, physicians, and other healthcare professionals. ISFGS will keep your personal information confidential. Your information will never be given to anyone outside of the ISFGS, and the Society collects only the information necessary to provide you with the services that you request.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users’ means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
The International Society for Fluorescence Guided Surgery, Inc. collects and uses users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer content, promotion, survey, or other site feature. To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. The email address users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, related service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, the user may contact us via our site.
Sharing your personal information
With whom do we share the information we collect?
We may share Collected Information with our Contractors and affiliates in order to provide services to you, and for other lawful business reasons.
We may decide from time to time to utilize a number of business and marketing partners in delivering the content, materials, and services available on or through the Site to you. We may share Collected Information with these business and marketing partners for any lawful purpose, including to communicate with you or to fulfill your requests for our services. We and our Contractors may also produce reports on Site traffic or usage patterns and share these reports with our business and marketing partners and others.
What choices do you have?
When corresponding with ISFGS or our representatives, or when making a request for information or otherwise interacting with us or others through the Site, you choose what information to supply, what questions or comments to submit, whether you wish to receive further information, and by what method of communication such information should be delivered. Please take care to share only such information as is needed or that you believe is appropriate. You are under no obligation to provide us with personally identifiable information, but without it we may not be able to provide you the products or services you request. You may contact us at
Third party websites
Users may find content on our site that links to the sites and services of our contributors, partners, sponsors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
The International Society for Fluorescence Guided Surgery, Inc.
3255 NW 94th Avenue
Coral Springs, FL 33065
This document was last updated on August 20, 2021